Looking for delicious foods in Malaysia? How about delicious burger? Perhaps you have tried Burger King, McDonald burger, KFC burger, and etc. I bet you will agree with me that the tastes of burger in the fast food restaurant are the same, simply because they are franchise business. How about street burgers?
MS.Tiong Sue Lynn, our Malaysia famous Foods Blogger was in The Star Newspaper, StarMetro recently. She had done in search of the sloppiest, greasiest and most gratifying burger in Malaysia. Besides, she has ranked the Top 5 Street burgers in Kuala Lumpur and nearby areas. Many thanks for Sue Lynn’s affords on the searching! You must go and try the best of the best street burgers with unique burger recipe in the street of Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya.
Top 5 Street Burgers
- OM Burger, located at Ampang Jaya (in front of the 7-Eleven outlet in Lorong Kolam Air Lama 1, Ampang, Kuala Lumpur)
- Brother John Burger, located at Uptown Hawker Centre Damansara Utama, outside Restoran Kopitiam Bintang (next to CIMB Wealth Advisors)
- The Burger Shop’s Burger Otai, located opposite the MPSJ market, near Asia Café, in SS15 Subang Jaya
- Wan’s Ramly Burger stall, located at Mamak Square, Jalan SS2/60, Petaling Jaya
- Jackson’s Burger, located near the Digital Mall in Section 14, Petaling Jaya
Yummy! For more information, please log on www.bangsar-babe.blogspot.com