Is it difficult to stamp tenancy agreement by yourself? Not really. You should try DIY, at least once, which I think is a quite simple work to be done by paying RM20 for my office boy rather than paying lawyer or property agent to do on behalf.
Where to do Stamping?
Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia (IRB) or Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (LHDN). Click here to find the nearest location to do stamping and to pay stamp duty.
Can Someone Else Represent You?
Can. You may not necessary to go there by yourself; anyone can represent you. Just to make sure the representative’s details are filled in the PDS 1 form.
1. Prepare all the documents required.
2. Go to nearest LHDN office.
3. Submit documents to LHDN officer.
4. Pay stamp duty fee accordingly.
5. Stamp tenancy agreement, done.