If you want to be a successful real estate investor, please keep these 6 basic and simple steps into your mind, from Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad: –
- Decide to be An Investor – Invest in yourself, in your education.
- Find an Area – Look for the right location! It is far more important than the property.
- Identify Properties – Identify potential investment properties.
- Analyze, Offer, Negotiate – Analyze, make offer and then negotiate the agreement between buyer and seller.
- Put Together The Deal – Checking out the structure of the property and settle the financing matters.
- Property Management – Manage your properties systematically and professionally.
The answers are too general? Try to use the Six W’s (who, what, when, where, why and how) to elaborate further the points for better understanding.
Example: whom should I learn from, what should I learn about, how to identify a potential property and etc.
Thanks again Robert Kiyosaki for his sharing in the video clip!